Friday, July 13, 2007

Bad Luck?

Well, according to mLee's forum post (http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5155984) it's bad luck for three years if you don't update your blog on Friday the 13th, so here I am!

Sales have been completely nonexistant so far this month, but that's ok, because I have plenty of things to work on! I've started advertising on Project Wonderful, but I think I mentioned that last time. I have an animated gif I made for my ad in photoshop - it's not all that special, but I think it rocks, 'cause, well, it's the first one I've done, and I'm a dork! :) I've been trying to show it off here, but for some reason it doesn't work!

I'm also working on a mirror - it's going to rock when I get it done. I'm starting to really feel like I'm developing a style with my mosaic artwork. I've got a few "signature" patterns, and the mirror incorporates them. It's pretty big, so it'll be a while before it's completed.

Well, I really ought to get back to work... :P

No comments: